Rotherham Power Station



Rotherham Power Station Rotherham Power Station
© Rotherham Family History Society 1964 © Old Rotherham 2011

Address: Rawmarsh Road
Rotherham
Google Earth: Click Here
Notes: Opened in 1923 by the then Prince of Wales and closed in 1978. The Building at the front of the towers survived and is still in use by the National Grid. The towers can be seen in the background of many of the pictures that we will be uploading to the site.