Trades Club



Trades Club Rotherham Trades Club Rotherham
© Rotherham Family History Society 1964 © Old Rotherham 2011
The 2nd building advertising "Magnet Ales" in the background of the "Old" image was the Thatched House. Nothing remains of this building and a Car Park is in its place. The Thatched House opened in 1860 and closed 1968.

Trades Club Rotherham Trades Club Rotherham
© Rotherham Family History Society © Old Rotherham 2011
The "Old" image was taken from the now demolished Crinoline Bridge. The Trades Club is on the right hand side..

Address: Greasborough Road
Rotherham
S60 1RB
Google Earth: Click Here
Notes: